Why use lemon oil instead of lemon juice?
We get asked this question quite a lot. The difference is: one is an acid and the other is an essential volatile oil.
1 drop of lemon essential oil costs 3p, whereas a non organic lemon is 31p
Here’s a great article about the benefits of lemon oil
Here are a few easy, practical ways you can use lemon essential oil.
- Add 2–4 drops to the diffuser of your choice to help boost your mood and improve the scent of the room.
- Rub 1–2 drops into your palms and inhale to invigorate your mind and body.
- Pour a couple drops into air vents to fill your house or car with a citrusy aroma.
- Add 1–2 drops to baked goods, beverages, or your favorite entrée to create a zesty flavor.
- Mix a couple drops with raw honey for immune-boosting benefits.*
- Add a couple drops to warm water with honey to help soothe irritated throat and boost your immune system.*
- Place a drop on your toothbrush or tongue for fresher breath and a cleaner mouth.
- Rub a drop on your hands after being in a public place such as a public bathroom or before pushing shopping carts.
- Apply to cleanse specific area on the skin.
- Massage 2–4 drops onto your skin to improve circulation
- Rub 1–2 drops to remove gum, oil, grease, sap, or crayon.
- Combine with water in a spray bottle to clean surfaces.
- Use to clean silverware and baking dishes.